- Sierra Pacific aluminum clad wood windows
- Covered deck
- Tile roof
- 4+ car garage
- Custom entry door
- Over 1,000 s.f. of hardwood flooring
- Plenty of ceramic, porcelain, and granite tile
- A stone fireplace in the Great Room
- Walkout basement
- Knotty alder doors
- Wet bar
- Custom milled baseboard and casing
- Radiant heat in the walkout level
- High efficiency forced air heat
- Air conditioning
- Two water heaters
- Instant hot water
- Prewire for sound, intercom, and security system.
- High speed rg6 and cat5 cable and phone wiring.
- Central vacuum
- Stucco and stone exterior
The Julietphoto tour
645 King´s Deer Point - nearly 4 acres with mature trees and front range views.
This is a one of a kind home perfectly situated on a beautiful 2½ acre lot in the gated High Forest Ranch neighborhood, an incredibly beautiful gated community on the North Side of Colorado Springs in Black Forest. The spacious 4 bedroom, 4½ bath ranch plan includes a study, great room, formal dining room, main level master, a generous entry, two rec rooms, several vaulted ceilings, an expansive covered deck, and a extra large 4+ car garage.
Click images to view larger...
The kitchen features Knotty Alder cabinetry with a huge island all capped with Granite slab countertops. The appliances chosen for this professional workspace will impress even the most discriminating chef.
Great walkout grade to the South and West for a bright lower level, and a wonderfully private setting. The best lot left in King´s Deer.